A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Give reasons f

A person’s worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Give reasons for

It has been widely noted that, today people are very different in comparison with the past. For different people have different characters. Some people argue that, people were very attentive on human dignity, honor etc. at old times, despite social status, wealth and other material features are more crucial factors in our modern lives.

We must acknowledge that, in today people are characterized according to their educative as well as business opportunities. For instance, an employer is more likely to pay more attention to an interviewee’s education, also experience for applied vacancy, rather than to appreciate his personal skills. Moreover, today wealth plays crucial factor in people’s marriage as well. As an example, we can show parents who are in search of a wealthy match for their children. Even some parents compel their children to marry a wealthy person who does not appreciate matrimony.

However, time is not only reason that deteriorates human dignity. At all times honorable people existed who preserve their personalities. For example, even today we can observe pauper families who is in need of their daily earnings, despite they are happier than some wealthy families. Furthermore, there is such a well-known phrase that, ‘do not educate your children to be wealthy, but educate them to be happy’. This means that, wealth is not something that can affect everyone’s lifestyle. For example, having taken a look on history we can say that even in past times there were people who were crafty and even abase themselves in front of wealthy people whose character remains nowadays as well.

In conclusion, I would like to reiterate that, we should not judge people for time. All kind of people existed in past and today.

despite they are happier than some wealthy families.
Description: Don't put a complete sentence after 'Despite'