A person should never make an important decision alone.Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support answer

It is universaly acknowledged that man is a bundle of error an account of he/she suffered from various difficulties. Moreover, a single person cannot make a good decision alone, specially without having an experience. It is well said "Good decision comes from experience and experience comes from bad decision" .Here, i am personally inclined the favour of statement with some reasons and examples too.

There are various points to endorse my views. First and foremost , decision making process is sensitive, some time we left some errors that lead us to disastrous results. Hence, while making an salient decision we should always take support from veteron people as they come across from distinct type of ups and downs. Furthermore, they throw light on particular matter which ara dark to us. As a result, chances of mistakes and difficulties curtail automatically.

In addition, 'one and ona makes eleven' , so before taking any decision we can also involve othet person to increase the number of ideas and views for our decision. Thence, one single person cannot be blammed if decision is sometimes proove negative. What is more, they also help us socially, financially and emotionaly in trouble , for example; some folk choose their life partner of one's accord and sometime they divast their life by choosing their decision of life alone. As a result , they maximize their burden and problems.

At length, taking ideas from intelligents, knowledgeful, better drilled person can help us to take decision easily.Thus, choosing a best idea make our life optimum once for all. Moreover, process of decision making is not a piece of cake for everyone. Hence, initiative of any decision should be in proper way.

To encapsulate, while taking decision in life, a person should take advise from others , "An important decision always have long lasting impact ".

It is universaly acknowledged that man is a bundle of error an account of he/she suffered from various difficulties.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? How to use'an account of'?

Sentence: At length, taking ideas from intelligents, knowledgeful, better drilled person can help us to take decision easily.Thus, choosing a best idea make our life optimum once for all.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: To encapsulate, while taking decision in life, a person should take advise from others , 'An important decision always have long lasting impact '.
Description: The fragment have long lasting is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace have with has

Sentence: It is universaly acknowledged that man is a bundle of error an account of he/she suffered from various difficulties.
Error: universaly Suggestion: universal

Sentence: Hence, while making an salient decision we should always take support from veteron people as they come across from distinct type of ups and downs.
Error: veteron Suggestion: veteran
Error: ups Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, they throw light on particular matter which ara dark to us.
Error: ara Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In addition, 'one and ona makes eleven' , so before taking any decision we can also involve othet person to increase the number of ideas and views for our decision.
Error: othet Suggestion: other
Error: ona Suggestion: one

Sentence: Thence, one single person cannot be blammed if decision is sometimes proove negative.
Error: proove Suggestion: prove
Error: blammed Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: What is more, they also help us socially, financially and emotionaly in trouble , for example; some folk choose their life partner of one's accord and sometime they divast their life by choosing their decision of life alone.
Error: divast Suggestion: divest
Error: emotionaly Suggestion: emotional

Error: intelligents Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: knowledgeful Suggestion: knowledge

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.