A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city ? use specific reasons and detail to develop your essay

Obviously, each people have several opinion about everything which is they are ways. I have opinion which is seem to me all people have many problem are depend to each people which are ways.

First of all, each town or city is definite have deficiency and excess likewise other city. They are already have habit and social different in they are place while they are move already sure they have opinion about my residence example I am living at Pontianak which is belonging town is small when is compare with big city such as Jakarta or other big city. At Jakarta city and Pontianak city have sure social which different with their life style and surrounding.

They want to move at my place, they will see structure which is little, road is small, social life, and building. They maybe like with circles and social life us because our circles still clean and many free are green so that air fresh is always still we get in my city and social life which are harmonious, kinship, and take care between one same other. It is different with social life in big city especially Jakarta city. Their social life are already arrogant mostly and cannot care about social life in the around.

Secondly , they are maybe cannot adaptasion with our the road. It is because our road are still small and sometimes we get traffic jam at the moment and besides in there are broken the road which is perforated and if we see from building, we have building which is small and cannot high. Furthemore, at my city is very difficult get jobs. So, many people at my city go to big city to get looking for jobs. However, l am very like my town because l love kinship.

In conclusion, I opinion between big city and my town are surely have different from all thing hinge each people in undergo.

Sentence: Obviously, each people have several opinion about everything which is they are ways.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and people
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and they

Sentence: I have opinion which is seem to me all people have many problem are depend to each people which are ways.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and seem

Sentence: First of all, each town or city is definite have deficiency and excess likewise other city.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to definite and have

Sentence: They are already have habit and social different in they are place while they are move already sure they have opinion about my residence example I am living at Pontianak which is belonging town is small when is compare with big city such as Jakarta or other big city.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and they
Suggestion: Refer to is and compare

Sentence: At Jakarta city and Pontianak city have sure social which different with their life style and surrounding.
Description: The fragment which different with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace different with adverb

Sentence: They maybe like with circles and social life us because our circles still clean and many free are green so that air fresh is always still we get in my city and social life which are harmonious, kinship, and take care between one same other.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to life and us
Description: The fragment many free are is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace free with adverb
Description: The fragment social life which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Secondly , they are maybe cannot adaptasion with our the road.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and adaptasion
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to our and the

Sentence: In conclusion, I opinion between big city and my town are surely have different from all thing hinge each people in undergo.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and opinion

Error: adaptasion Suggestion: adaptation