A person's worth nowadays seems to be judged according to social status and material possessions. Old-fashioned values, such as honour, kindness and trust, no longer seem important.

I fully agree with the given topic and i would like to give my opinion on 1st point which is very important in this modern society.

Material possession people are normally excepted socially all over the world because these people tend to contribute and organize very depict image for themselves as well as for the nation. since they are strong and ready for every thing, they never miss the temptation or chance. eg. If the someone is interested in exploring the globe to emphasize or fulfill his/her dream it is just like one go. firstly they meet people of that destination and share lots about two countries. secondly, they can always invite different people/tourists from other countries and bring good economic development. like wise when they have social talk they introduce each others countries and when they make profit they indirectly contributing to the nation. otherwise it is very difficult to send someone by country being poor in economic background.

If someone think to be wealthy is not important than i should say its totally wrong because just being warmhearted and trustworthy which is intangible and worthless than what we have in reality. Now a days its really hard to survive being expensive in everything and due less economic background, Old-fashioned is not necessary at all else people may starve. so every one must opt for social status and must competitive not just hanging with intangible acts.

To my conclusion i would strongly advise people to work hard in order to gain social status and live happily ever after .

Sorry to mark this essay late. For some reasons, the essay didn't go to our mail list.
Remind us by Contact us or simply comment your own essays next time if the essay is not evaluated in 24 hours.

Sentence: If someone think to be wealthy is not important than i should say its totally wrong because just being warmhearted and trustworthy which is intangible and worthless than what we have in reality.
Description: The fragment someone think to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.