pie chart

pie chart

The pie charts compare the amount of electricity obtained in France and Australia during the years 1980 and 2000, according to the raw materials. Overall, it is clear that fuel source utilization has changed dramatically over 20 years, with substantial diversity between the two countries reported.

As can be seen from the data given, in Australia Coal was the greatest mean of fuel representing 50% of units of electricity in 1980 and roughly 75% in 2000 when it produced 130 units over 170 in total. The second most exploited material was water which made able to produce a similar proportion of power during the years reported, accounting for 20 units in 1980 and 36 in 2000. In contrast, a different pattern can be described for natural gas and oil, which both dropped sharply their production over the period, representing 20 and 10 units respectively in 1980 and only 2 in the subsequent chart.

In contrast, in France, the total production of electricity has double over the period, with a sensible increasing in the nuclear power engagement, namely from 15 units in 1980 to 126 in 2000, where it represented approximately three quarter of the total. As for Australia, natural gas produced 25 units of electricity in 1980 and as few as 2 in 2000, the same amount of coal, which accounted for 25 of the 96 units 20 years previously. Finally the utilization of oil has remained stable over the time, 20 and 25 units.