Essay topics: The pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000
The pie chart below illustrates utilizing of fuel for units of electricity production in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000.
According to pie chart, total production of electricity by fuel source in Australia had been 100 units by 1980. There were 10% by oil, 20% by coal, 50% by natural gas, and 20% by hydro power. In 2000, total production of units of electricity by fuel inclined about 170 units. There were 2% of oil, 36% of coal, 130% of natural gas, and 2% of hydro power.
Besides, in France, total production of electricity by fuel source has been 90 units since 1980. There were 20% of oil, 25% of natural gas, 15% of natural gas, 15% of nuclear power, and 25% of coal. In 2000, total production of electricity by fuel raised about 180 units. There were 126% of nuclear power, 2% of coal, 25% of oil, 2% of hydro power, and 25% of natural gas.
- The pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000 (67.5)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in European country between 1979 and 2004 (65)
- Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm (67.5)
- Mobile phone and the internet are very useful. However, it is rare for the old people to use them. In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people? What could be done to encourage the old people to use? (62.5)
- The graph and table below give information about water use worldwide and water consumption in two different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (57.1429)
- Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people’s live. Others, think that adults life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities. (85)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.What extent do you agree and disagree?What measure do you think would be effective. (85)
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society. others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. discuss both these reviews, and give your opinion. (73.33329999999999)
- The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years. (60)