You are hereThe pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000

The pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 23 May 2013

The pie chart below illustrates utilizing of fuel for units of electricity production in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000.

According to pie chart, total production of electricity by fuel source in Australia had been 100 units by 1980. There were 10% by oil, 20% by coal, 50% by natural gas, and 20% by hydro power. In 2000, total production of units of electricity by fuel inclined about 170 units. There were 2% of oil, 36% of coal, 130% of natural gas, and 2% of hydro power.

Besides, in France, total production of electricity by fuel source has been 90 units since 1980. There were 20% of oil, 25% of natural gas, 15% of natural gas, 15% of nuclear power, and 25% of coal. In 2000, total production of electricity by fuel raised about 180 units. There were 126% of nuclear power, 2% of coal, 25% of oil, 2% of hydro power, and 25% of natural gas.

king somewhere

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

AS MOST PEOPLE SPEND A MAJOR PART OF THEIR ADULT LIFE AT WORK,JOB SATISFACTION IS AN IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL WELL BEING .WHAT FACTOR CONTRIBUTE TO JOB SATISFACTION FOR ALL YOUR WORKERS. tsering 1243
In some country the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them. jason1911
Some people think that children should stand obey rules and do everything as their parents and teacher say, other believe that children who are controlled too much migh be not well-prepared for their adult life. Discuss fatihamzah
The chart below shows the result of a survey which sampled a cross-section of 100,000 people asking if they travelled abroad and why travelled for the period 1994-98. The second chart shows their destinations over the same period. wawanwakawangze
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? ariel1984
Local media and newspapers are the best means of updating people's knowledge. gurbaj.bajwa
Research is an essential part of completing assignments. Suggest some good places to obtain useful information. kas patel
The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil of fuels should be the most important global priority today; to what extent do you agree or disagree? maryam2900
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views Saleh_ADNA
The chart below give information about USA marriage and divorce rates between 1970 and 2000, and the marital status of adult Americans in two of the years. Lienk

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Climate change is now an accepted threat of our planet, but there is not enough political actions to control excessive consumerism and pollution.Do you agree or disagree? What measure can be taken to help the process? dnaserbakht IELTS
causes of the road accidents and solutions. Sabee IELTS
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
Some people think that managerial posts in private companies and in governments are more suitable for men. Others think that given the opportunity, women can be successful managers. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion. the beauty of E... IELTS Writing Task II
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS

Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian provinces between 2001 and 2006. lambda IELTS Writing Task I

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country that had Internet access between 1999 and 2004. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

Number of Paragraphs: 3 4 (better to have a paragraph for conclusion)

para 1: introduction
para 2: body 1
para 3: body 2
para 4: conclusion

sample:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/graph-below-gives-information-about-...