You are hereThe pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000

The pie chart below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000

Lienk's picture

By Lienk - Posted on 23 May 2013

The pie chart below illustrates utilizing of fuel for units of electricity production in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000.

According to pie chart, total production of electricity by fuel source in Australia had been 100 units by 1980. There were 10% by oil, 20% by coal, 50% by natural gas, and 20% by hydro power. In 2000, total production of units of electricity by fuel inclined about 170 units. There were 2% of oil, 36% of coal, 130% of natural gas, and 2% of hydro power.

Besides, in France, total production of electricity by fuel source has been 90 units since 1980. There were 20% of oil, 25% of natural gas, 15% of natural gas, 15% of nuclear power, and 25% of coal. In 2000, total production of electricity by fuel raised about 180 units. There were 126% of nuclear power, 2% of coal, 25% of oil, 2% of hydro power, and 25% of natural gas.