the pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land become less productive the table shows these causes affected three regions of the world during 1990s summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compariso

the pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land become less productive. the table shows these causes affected three regions of the world during 1990s.

summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart represents some of several problems affected to low production of farmland. Over grazing is the most significant factor that cause land degradation, followed by 30 per cent of forest clearing and 28 of percentage from over-harvesting of crops, while the rest is by other activity collectively (7%).

In 1990s, these causes differently affected in some regional in the world. Europe was suffered the highest percentage of land degraded than others. While over-grazing of animal only contribute 5,5 per cent, deforestation and over planting in combination are the biggest causes of degradation with nearly 18%. On contrary, about three fourth of 13% farmland degradation problems in Oceania regions were caused by over-grazing, while other cause are minority. The lowest land degraded was in North America which accounted only 5% of total land.

In conclusion, the main factor of land degradation around the globe was over-grazing of animal and followed by deforestation and over-planting of crops.