the pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. the table shows how these causes affected there regions of the world during the 1990s.

The pie chart shows the reason of land degradation and the table shows the area of land degradation where took place on North America, Europe and two parts in Oceania (Australia and New Zealand). Clearly, the main cause of land degradation was over-grazing activity across the world.

Take a look at the pie chart, more than 65 percent of degradation was over-grazing and cutting down trees, it has dominant causes. Besides, a high-cultivation has 28 percent to influence the amount of land in the world, whereas other causes of toll inflicted the land just only 7 percent.

According to the table, the highest percentage of land degradation occurred in Europe where were inflicted by deforestation amount 9.8 percent, over-cultivation amount 7.7 and over glazing amount 5.5 percent. On the contrary, the lowest percentage was in North America, it has only five percent total land degraded. In the Oceania, there was no land degradation by over cultivation but the proportion of over grazing was the highest proportion than each others. It has 11.3 percent, and the proportion of deforestation has caused land degradation just only 1.7 percent. The total land degradation in Oceania was thirteen percent

Sentence: In the Oceania, there was no land degradation by over cultivation but the proportion of over grazing was the highest proportion than each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others