The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 19990s Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 19990s.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart describes about some causes of worldwide land degradation. It shows the main reasons why agricultural land in North America, Europe and Oceania becomes less productive during the 1990s.

Europe was the most impacted region by 23% of total land degraded during the period. Deforestation was the major contributor by 9.8%, while over-cultivation was approximately 7.7% and over-grazing was about 5.5%.

On the other hand, North America was the lowest degraded region during 1990s, it was only 5% the land degraded. The main cause was over-cultivation by 13%, none contribution from over-cultivation, but the biggest cause was over-grazing by 11.3%. It was the region which has the biggest effect by over-grazing.

In conclusion, Europe was the region which has the largest of total land degraded, while North America was the region with the smallest of land degradation. Over-cultivation just happened in urban region like North America and Europe, but not in Place like Oceania. Over-grazing and deforestation were the main contributor of land degradation.