The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. the table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features , and ma

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. the table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features , and make comparison where relevant.

the figures below give information on the reasons of land decaying throughout the world and specifically in three regions, the North America, Europe and Oceania. It can be inferred that the Oceania has the major contribution of land loosing worldwide by over-grazing of cows during 1990s.

While over-grazing was the main reason of land loosing with 35% over 1990s, deforestation was the runner up with 30%. However 28% of lands were decayed by over-cultivation. Seven other per cent was allocated to other factors. On the other hand, the table shows that Europe had the greatest contribution to land deterioration with 23% during 90s, from this, deforestation had the higher proportion of 9.8%. Moreover, over-cultivation didn't play any role in loosing lands in Oceania. While it suffered a considerable over-grazing by cows. North America also had the least land degradation (5%) of which, the highest proportion was related to over-cultivation.

In comparison between the two figures, Oceania played a considerable role in total land loosing with 11.3%. While, Europe stood at the second place by having the highest deforestation.

Generally, deforestation, over-cultivation and over-grazing are three major factors in worldwide land decaying which are more prominent causes in Oceania, Europe and North America respectively.

The second paragraph is not good enough.

'On the other hand' means However. It doesn't mean 'On another hand'.