Police in some countries like in England don’t carry guns. Some do not approve of this because they think that police with guns gives them security. Others think that police carrying guns decreases crimes. What is your opinion?

Assuredly, in the world we live today, the rate of crime is increasing day by day. It is clearly can be seen even in most major countries famed for its safety. The police are deemed as the security services carrying out this responsibility in society. The issue of whether the police should carry guns with them or not has opened a matter for wide-ranging debate.

Some hold that, it is not acceptable for police to take guns with them. The reason for thinking that is to attitude “tolerantly” and not cause an injury for even guilty people in public. The best way for preventing crime is to be punished criminals by court. However, the court should pass verdict on them as making pay fine or sending to prison.

Coming to others, they approve that police have to carry revolvers with them at any occasion. They are responsible to provide society in security and peace. It is not always possible to apprehend the person who committed a crime without guns. Take some countries for example, it is permitted for police to kill a criminal at the fighting accident when they can not avert it. Moreover, it is suitable way to be a good deterrent by carrying guns, because criminal can through any crime out glimpsing the gun on police.

In a conclusion I put it down saying that police should not be without their guns. In addition, it must be accepted that, guns not always cause fatal accidents or fights, on the contrary it can be a brilliant tool for preventing it as well.

Sentence: It is clearly can be seen even in most major countries famed for its safety.
Description: The fragment is clearly can is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: remove is

Sentence: The reason for thinking that is to attitude tolerantly and not cause an injury for even guilty people in public.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to attitude and tolerantly

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860