Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but s

Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but something between philanthropy and corruption. Do you agree ? Validate your stand with examples, data etc where ever possible

Politics is and has always been linked with corruption.Since human needs are unlimited, when they come across a huge amount of money along with the power,these instinctive nature makes them commit the crime of corruption. And i would disagree with the above statement that corruption is something between philanthropy and corruption.

Philanthropy means love for humanity but i believe that corruption is completely a self centered step taken by these politicians. These politicians corrupt not to serve the population but for his or her own benefits.There only aim for corruption is to secure their life after retirement but not to help the population of the nation. Because of such corruptions it hinders the development of the nation by the money not being vested as per planned for particular projects.The money that are sanctioned to help the poorer section of the population are being corrupted by these politician.And these money are then used for building 5 star hotels,purchasing bungalows,car and living luxurious life.So are not such corruptions not called as corruptions and instead it is something between philanthropy and corruptions.

Though it is true that the hotels build by the used of corrupted money help only small part of population in getting employed and serve as a means for their daily living.But this can't be called as philanthropy. The main and only purpose for such corruption is only their benefit and profit.The major part of the population (the poorer section)remains poor as always as a result of such corruptions.

In conclusion, politics will be linked to corruption even though such corrupted money helps the small portion of the population.Just as a coin has two sides,corruption has also two side one positive and one negative.the positive side is very negligible because of which it can't be linked as philanthropy.

Sentence: The main and only purpose for such corruption is only their benefit and profit.The major part of the population the poorer sectionremains poor as always as a result of such corruptions.
Error: sectionremains Suggestion: section remains