You are herePolitics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but som

Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but som

sim's picture

By sim - Posted on 05 October 2012

Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but something between philanthropy and corruption. Do you agree ? Validate your stand with examples, data etc where ever possible.

In recent years, politics term is not only related to the political leaders. But, it is also encroached in the different domains such as cooperate domain.

Apropos to this statement, I am in consummate discord. Because the main root of corruption is the politics. Moreover, if politicians do corruption for their benefits and absorb money packages from the cooperate companies to provide affiliations and approvals of some projects. Indeed, these companies deduct this loss from the salaries of their employees. For example, if a cooperate company has to get an approval , it would give some bribe to the politician for the approval of the project without any complication and this company would deduct this loss from the salaries of employees by announcing that company is in loss. So, no incentives would be given to the employees. Therefore, the main part of the population which is cajoled by corruption is the lower level i.e. employees and workers.

However, some people think that politics is something between philanthropy and corruption. But, I totally discord with view because politics is disguised by the corruption. So, we can say that political leaders are the one end of a rope and corruption is the other end . While, in the center, employees and workers are placed . Consequently, any change in any direction of rope ,employees would get affected.

It is concluded from the above analysis I made that government as well as civilians of a country should their bit in controlling corruption . Since, corruption is not a single step procedure.

Some people prefer to spend of their time with friends while other people prefer to be alone. Which way of life do you prefer? Use specific reasons and support for your answer. sandeep pooni
The chart below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison where relevant. MOJIONO
Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Fardhani Dwi Ar...
The charts below give information on the ages of the population of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.http://farm4.staticflickr.com/ mandy19.2q sticky icon
Some people think if students are afraid of the teacher it is better. Others say that having a friendly relation is better. What do you think ? sliwer
Nowadays, many people go shopping in their free time. Shopping has replaced many other activities that people choose as their hobby. What are the reasons for this? Is this a positive or negative development? Rahi
t is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in a media rich society.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or ex Umb221
People in modern societies are increasingly finding themselves under pressure and having less leisure time.What do you think are the reasons for this? jonny bravo
The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledg BeurejangnaDena
Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children. To what extent do you agree or disagree? cieljessy

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say - Where have you seen the ad?- What is the job description?- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it? marzieh IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
Fast food is becoming a part of our daily life. Some people argue that fast food has negative effects on our lifestyle and diet. Do you agree or disagree. mrmo2610 IELTS
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well-being.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers? Dilbar IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that technological tools such as body scanner and CCTV have significantly enhanced our safety and security, while others feel that they have resulted In a loss of privacy.Do the benefits of these items outweigh their disadvantages? Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Is freedom of speech necessary in a free society? eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I

No. of Words: 254 350 (try to put more words)
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.875 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)