Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but som

Politics is always linked with corruption.But for whom this corruption is executed. If analyzed properly politicians do this for the corporate and corporate works for the employees and employers are part of the population. so, it is not corruption but something between philanthropy and corruption. Do you agree ? Validate your stand with examples, data etc where ever possible.

In recent years, politics term is not only related to the political leaders. But, it is also encroached in the different domains such as cooperate domain.

Apropos to this statement, I am in consummate discord. Because the main root of corruption is the politics. Moreover, if politicians do corruption for their benefits and absorb money packages from the cooperate companies to provide affiliations and approvals of some projects. Indeed, these companies deduct this loss from the salaries of their employees. For example, if a cooperate company has to get an approval , it would give some bribe to the politician for the approval of the project without any complication and this company would deduct this loss from the salaries of employees by announcing that company is in loss. So, no incentives would be given to the employees. Therefore, the main part of the population which is cajoled by corruption is the lower level i.e. employees and workers.

However, some people think that politics is something between philanthropy and corruption. But, I totally discord with view because politics is disguised by the corruption. So, we can say that political leaders are the one end of a rope and corruption is the other end . While, in the center, employees and workers are placed . Consequently, any change in any direction of rope ,employees would get affected.

It is concluded from the above analysis I made that government as well as civilians of a country should their bit in controlling corruption . Since, corruption is not a single step procedure.

No. of Words: 254 350 (try to put more words)
Avg. Sentence Length: 15.875 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)