popular events like the football cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tension and releasing patriotic emotions in safe way. To what extend do you agree and disagree with this option.

International sporting occasion including football world cup are into practice since long time.These events brings life to our boring and monotonous routines. Though it has some positive points, i don't belief that it is essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in safe way.

Popular events like football world cup and other international sporting events creates disliking, hatred, jealousy among the people of different countries which may lead to fight, accidents and what not. Instead of easing the tensions between two countries it creates a new path for bri...

Sentence: International sporting occasion including football world cup are into practice since long time.These events brings life to our boring and monotonous routines.
Description: The fragment football world cup is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Description: The fragment events brings life is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace brings with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Popular events like football world cup and other international sporting events creates disliking, hatred, jealousy among the people of different countries which may lead to fight, accidents and what not.
Description: The fragment events creates disliking is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace creates with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts