Popular events like the football Word Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In many years of human history, global tensions drove people in horrible conflicts. Sociologist claimed that competitive spirit is a natural human sense, people from one group have desire to beat the other one in every intension to show their power. It is the way which bring the world into terrible wars such as world war one and world war two at the past period.

From this experience, in purpose to manage the world peace, this day, many International sporting events are held. Football World Cup and Olympic Games are the example of this International sporting competition. Some people argue that this kind of event is the best way in easing multiracial tensions and releasing patriotic or nationalist sentiment.

I am agree with that argument, base on article which I read in Kompas, one of Indonesian national newspapers, since world become more and more competitive, more international event must be create as well. It is the global phenomena which attract people in sportive competition instead of competition in creating an awful weapon. Nevertheless, mostly people interest in sport, either play it or just watch it. It is the reason which brought the sporting international competition as a best way to united people from different continental.

However, when the events or the games did not going well, terrible problems will be surprising appear. In many case, people even get killed cause of this phenomena. In 1994, around twelve people died in football stadium, on the effect of supporter chaos. It is the case which creates the tension among the both football clubs supporters until this day.

Although in several cases sporting competition is possible to bring people in chaos, it is one of effective way to manage International competitive spirit in a sportive style instead of weapon power contest as the past.

Sentence: It is the reason which brought the sporting international competition as a best way to united people from different continental.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Sentence: I am agree with that argument, base on article which I read in Kompas, one of Indonesian national newspapers, since world become more and more competitive, more international event must be create as well.
Description: agree is a verb.
Suggestion: I agree with that argument, base on article which I read in Kompas, one of Indonesian national newspapers, since world become more and more competitive, more international event must be create as well.