The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years Many of the problems young people now experience such as juvenile delinquency arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their childre

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Women has created her own position and image in the society by doing equivalent or more work than men and got the same respect as men get from society . Now, women often work outside their homes than before and this improvement in women's life is marked tremendously but this can create problems for their children .

Problems children might feel when their mother is not is at home can be like feeling of loneliness, doing work without proper ,involvement in criminal acts,problems related to friends etc. Without adult supervision they feel independent at young age and willing to do anything they wanted cause there is no one home to teach these kids about wrong and right things. So, sometimes adolescence feel right about any bad thing and trying to take a chance of doing that thing in their life and lead to juvenile delinquency.

Juvenile delinquency mostly happens among adolescent because these people are neither kids nor they are adults but they lack experience and knowledge about their mental,physical,social development and about society ,different persons intention ,etc. This makes it impossible for them to solve any problem they are facing or to get rid off any peer pressure that encourage them to do bad things which will have bad influence on their lives.

It is clear that most of the crimes in the world are committed by teenagers and the rate of crimes done by this group are on increase .This is really sad that people who don't even understand situations are apt to commit crimes intentionally or pressurised to do it.

In my opinion, firstly , teenagers are not getting proper guidance by their parents as they go out for work and secondly, they also getting influenced by other factors such as friends,act of famous stars,in order to make themselves in notice of everyone ,to get what they wanted in life without struggling,just to have fun with others, etc.

Therefore,it is not necessary that children whose mothers don't have time to be at home to supervise them participate in criminal act and try to do nasty thing .These circumstances are possible in anybodies life and now,necessary thing for parents are to have friendly relation with children , know their desire ,their friend circle and should always support them so,that they wouldn't feel afraid of telling anything to parents and advise them in their problems.

Sentence: Problems children might feel when their mother is not is at home can be like feeling of loneliness, doing work without proper ,involvement in criminal acts,problems related to friends etc. Without adult supervision they feel independent at young age and willing to do anything they wanted cause there is no one home to teach these kids about wrong and right things.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to Problems and children
Description: The tag a negator is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to not and is

Sentence: It is clear that most of the crimes in the world are committed by teenagers and the rate of crimes done by this group are on increase .This is really sad that people who don't even understand situations are apt to commit crimes intentionally or pressurised to do it.
Error: pressurised Suggestion: pressurized

Sentence: Therefore,it is not necessary that children whose mothers don't have time to be at home to supervise them participate in criminal act and try to do nasty thing .These circumstances are possible in anybodies life and now,necessary thing for parents are to have friendly relation with children , know their desire ,their friend circle and should always support them so,that they wouldn't feel afraid of telling anything to parents and advise them in their problems.
Error: wouldn Suggestion: would not

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.