The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years Many of the problems young people now experience such as juvenile delinquency arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their childre

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is accepted that woman position in community has much modified in past two decades that persuade woman to have a career. But, I believe that a lot of inappropriate behaviors among children impacted by a lot of mothers go to work and leave their children.

Before 1980’s, traditional perception made a restriction for woman to get certain roles. The parents argued that their daughter have to marry as soon as possible when she is already 17 years old. After getting married, a woman should not abandon their family. But, it because a history now since a lot of opportunities for woman to pursu...