You are hereAt present, science has been developing at a high speed, but people still have a high opinion of artists. What can the arts tell us of the life that science cannot?

At present, science has been developing at a high speed, but people still have a high opinion of artists. What can the arts tell us of the life that science cannot?

Hera Bugis Indina's picture

By Hera Bugis Indina - Posted on 23 April 2013

To know about why people still prefer to think art is crucial than science, I will explain and compare both of them in these paragraphs.

At the past, people cannot obtain technology because of the limitation from critical thinking for scientist. They did not notice about how to send information faster and move to another place quickly. But nowadays, people can feel enjoyable with the output of science. Modern technology such as public transportation, gadget, and social media are the trully evidences of science that are growing faster. However, people conclude that arts have a complex perception than science. Even science has an important thing for life, but arts have done to release and create history for people today that science cannot give. According to Encyclopedia of Britanica, myriad art buildings from the past are unexplained until now about the process to create. The Great Pyramid of Giza, the most amazing building from Egypt, is one of unexpected building that scientist cannot decribe how to compose it. Then, Stonehenge which is large standing stone and prehistoric monument in England from 3000 BC can survive until now. Most people today cannot imagine the chronology why great buildings like Pyramid and Stonehenge monument can exist without high technology. Therefore, all of tremendous arts from the past still have high expectation from people because of scientist cannot imitate it. They believe that the historical of artistic things in the past tell about unpredictable life that they should appreciate and protect it.

Furthermore, I believe arts are part of science. Much expedition of researchers find rare stuffs learn from the past to add new knowledge for improvement people nowadays. It helps human to receive and share each other.

To conclude, people believe that arts have crucial story of life than science. Even, science has improvement for human life today.