Essay topics: At present, science has been developing at a high speed, but people still have a high opinion of artists. What can the arts tell us of the life that science cannot?
To know about why people still prefer to think art is crucial than science, I will explain and compare both of them in these paragraphs.
At the past, people cannot obtain technology because of the limitation from critical thinking for scientist. They did not notice about how to send information faster and move to another place quickly. But nowadays, people can feel enjoyable with the output of science. Modern technology such as public transportation, gadget, and social media are the trully evidences of science that are growing faster. However, people conclude that arts have a complex perception than science. Even science has an important thing for life, but arts have done to release and create history for people today that science cannot give. According to Encyclopedia of Britanica, myriad art buildings from the past are unexplained until now about the process to create. The Great Pyramid of Giza, the most amazing building from Egypt, is one of unexpected building that scientist cannot decribe how to compose it. Then, Stonehenge which is large standing stone and prehistoric monument in England from 3000 BC can survive until now. Most people today cannot imagine the chronology why great buildings like Pyramid and Stonehenge monument can exist without high technology. Therefore, all of tremendous arts from the past still have high expectation from people because of scientist cannot imitate it. They believe that the historical of artistic things in the past tell about unpredictable life that they should appreciate and protect it.
Furthermore, I believe arts are part of science. Much expedition of researchers find rare stuffs learn from the past to add new knowledge for improvement people nowadays. It helps human to receive and share each other.
To conclude, people believe that arts have crucial story of life than science. Even, science has improvement for human life today.
- At present, science has been developing at a high speed, but people still have a high opinion of artists. What can the arts tell us of the life that science cannot? (58)
- Billions of dollars are spent on beauty business by people all over the world. This has led to develop an indifferent and passive attitude to real health needs. Do you agree or disagree with it? (76.66670000000001)
- Children should never be educated at home by their parents. Do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make? Has this become a positive or negative development? (44)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? (65)
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their chil (86.66670000000001)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the government of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? (56.6667)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (84)
- News editors can decide what they want to broadcast on television and what to print in newspaper. Do you agree or disagree? (65)
- The information shows the ratio of dissimilar categories of families living in deprivation in Australia in 2000Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.• You should write at least 150 words.• You should spend about 20 minu (65)