At present, science has been developing at high speed, but people still have a high opinion of artists. What can the arts tell us of the life that science cannot?

With the advent of modern technology the life of human beings has became materialistic. Change is the rule of the nature and people are following it with the changing technology. The needs of people can change from time to time but necessity cannot change and art is one of them.

Science and arts both are important for the human beings, science make a person sensible where as art makes him sensitive. Science provides comfort to the person and art adds happiness in it. There are different arts such as dancing, acting, cooking and many more and artist can touch the heart of an individual.

Moreover art is related with the feelings and emotions. It is easy to become scientist but hard to become artist. Science can alter the thoughts of an individual and art tends to heart. Art joins a person to traditions and recreates with joy and affection.

However without art life will be boring and more materialistic. Home will change to houses without any warmness and people will be feeling less. Dying of art will be leads to death of humanity. Furthermore people will be like robots who will work efficiently but their work will be for others not for them.

Considering the matter in fair light science educates a person and art cultivate him. Art is indispensable part,as art born with person and never die. Art is with human beings from million of years but science form few centuries.

Sentence: With the advent of modern technology the life of human beings has became materialistic.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and became

Sentence: Considering the matter in fair light science educates a person and art cultivate him.
Description: The fragment art cultivate him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cultivate with verb, past tense

Minimum 250 words wanted.