"Prevention is better than cure." Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

"Prevention is better than cure."
Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

An array of non-transmittable diseases in the likes of obesity can be prevented with the appropriate measures. Nevertheless, they seem to be wreaking havoc among an increasing proportion of the population. As such, devoting a larger share of the national budget to them is likely to positively impact the economy and society. However, scientific research has its limits and not all illnesses can currently be classified as preventable.

On one hand, urging individuals to adopt a healthy lifestyle will pre-empt the emergence of obesity and other related ills such as diabetes and cardiovascular di...

Sentence: Hence, whilst scientists are toiling towards finding a preventive cure, a reasonable amount of a country's health budget should be earmarked for these non-preventable diseases.
Error: whilst Suggestion: while

Sentence: To summarize, a higher fraction of a nation's medical budget should be reserved for health education and preventative measures as long as the illnesses in question are avoidable in a certain manner.
Error: preventative Suggestion: preventive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts