"Prevention is better than cure."Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures.

"Prevention is better than cure."
Out of country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventive measures.

Nowadays in every country especially in developed countries governments try to increase the health level of their society. They know better if the health of population decline it causes further problems, and an unhealthy society has low efficiency and low productivity which leads to backwardness and low growth.

This clearly indicates the importance of this issue and the community health level must be a high priority for all governments, therefore, to fulfill this aim every government assigns a certain health budget. Now the question is how this health budget must be spent and is just addressing treatment or making hospitals enough? Regarding to this question I must say, certainly it is not enough, Addressing treatment and making hospital is necessary but not enough. In addition to this, I strongly believe significant amount of health budget in every country ought to be allocated to health education and prevention. This issue will be discussed further in following.

We all know that these days treatment cost is staggering, even there are lots of people who cannot afford it’s cost, while in lots of cases by spending much lesser amount we can prevent needs of people for treatment, to achieve this goal there are different approaches such as educating people from early ages. We can teach them how to live a healthy life, or how having daily exercise and healthy diet can prevent lots of diseases on senescence. Another example regarding to prevention is spending money on such advertisements that shows people what would happen if they had unhealthy habits such as smoking.

In conclusion, I totally agree with the idea of allocating significant amount of health budget to prevention and health education and i believe it is a very useful measure to enhance the health level of community.

More content wanted for the essay body.