The private motor vehicles has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Morever,the automobile has become a status symbol.Yet the use of private motor vehicles has contributed to some of today's most serious problems.How can the use of private moto

The private motor vehicles has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Morever,the automobile has become a status symbol.Yet the use of private motor vehicles has contributed to some of today's most serious problems.How can the use of private motor vehicles be reduced. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples of your knowledge or experience.

The private motor vehicles have really permeated our human life. There is a vital role of the private vehicles in upgrading an individual freedom of movement. The automobile has become a status symbol which reflects personality and status of a person. However, the automobiles are not only early sunshine but also dark new moon. Some of today's most serious problems are due to the automobiles. The use of private motor vehicles has resulted in pollution, traffic jams, global warming, lack of petroleum oil et cetera. Despite of the intricacy, I would offer the apt measures to minimize the use ...

Sentence: This problem of over use of private vehicles can be minimized by highering the price of petroleum oil.
Error: highering Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This can be done by adding more tax in gasolene and the tax can be utilized in many environmental conservation and promotion programmes.
Error: gasolene Suggestion: ?

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.