Problem Education at Indonesia

Problem Education at Indonesia

Problem Education at Indonesia

Nowadays, hot topic this year is problem education at Indonesia. During 2013, the scale of education is very lack. Basically, all of the people not continue study because they are not interest of education. I think that problem happen because nothing educated for important education. So, many people in Indonesia not good enough for skills, attitude and academic backgrounds.

From publication media mass, given information amount graduated every year. Sample 8 of 10 students not pass for senior high schools at Indonesia.

Firstly, factor caused by lack economy in urban area, financial make a reason for people not interest continue studying. Furthermore, cost of begin to study at senior high schools private at Jakarta. Start from 10.000.000,- IDR / 3 years to 300.000,- IDR / month. That is big problem for poor people. As well as, for senior high school public in Jakarta do not pay for beginning study but every month, must pay less than 200.000 IDR / month for another activities at school.

Secondly, another reason are decrease facilities for school. Many building are broken in Jakarta. Besides, teacher try request of money for government but still not yet provided fund for repairing building schools at Indonesia. Moreover, budget education from DEPDIKNAS Department of Nationality Education are 400.000,- IDR / students at schools. I do not know what to make a big budget it.

Thirdly, the reason why problem it. Nothing motivate educate for studied. Many people not understand about important education for life.

Finally, I believe if we repair it together so problem education can clear.

I think that problem happen because nothing educated for important education
I think that problem happens because nothing is educated for important education

entence: Firstly, factor caused by lack economy in urban area, financial make a reason for people not interest continue studying.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to financial and make
Description: The fragment interest continue studying is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace continue with verb, past tense

Sentence: Furthermore, cost of begin to study at senior high schools private at Jakarta.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and begin

for another activities at school.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and activities

Sentence: Besides, teacher try request of money for government but still not yet provided fund for repairing building schools at Indonesia.
Description: The fragment teacher try request is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: I do not know what to make a big budget it.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to budget and it

Sentence: Thirdly, the reason why problem it.
Suggestion: Refer to problem and it

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar