Problems with environmental pollution have become so serious that many countries are trying to solve these problems.Suggest possible solutions and give your own opinion.

Problems with environmental pollution have become so serious that many countries are trying to solve these problems.
Suggest possible solutions and give your own opinion.

Environmental pollution is the upcoming global issue in this decade. This condition is very awful; we can see the effect of environmental problem do not occur directly, but later in the upcoming era the effect destruction become worst. To anticipate global effect many country starting ask their people to do something. The one of biggest pollutant is plastic, every country has problem in recycling trash material from plastic.

As far as we know, everyday in every consume we use plastic, such as: plastic bag, plastic bottle, straw, invitation package and so an is made by plastic. In the house, public area, office, school, recreation place every day produce plastic trash. Data from Encarta encyclopedia, in term 1950 until 1990 estimate more than 50 tons non-biodegradable trash in the Everest, how about if we count all of the plastic trash in the world ?, can you imagine how much is that. Indonesia itself nowadays try to make some movement to solve problem of pollution, for example they make campaign of 3R (reuse, reduce, and recycle), making water treatment for industrial, compost from organic trash and also regulation to pull down air pollution in the big city.

Unless, this movement initiate by government, all of society has to support it.
In my opinion as the solution to pollution problem comes out from individual being. Trash production increasing similar with people activity. To reduce all of the trash we should start from ourselves, for example put the garbage in the storage, separate an organic and non organic trash, and manage liquid waste goodly. Clean and health earth come true while it is doing by all of people.

we can see the effect of environmental problem do not occur directly,
we can see that the effect of environmental problem does not occur directly,

Sentence: To anticipate global effect many country starting ask their people to do something.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to starting and ask

Sentence: As far as we know, everyday in every consume we use plastic, such as: plastic bag, plastic bottle, straw, invitation package and so an is made by plastic.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to an and is