Professional sportsmen and women are paid too much money nowadays in relation to their usefulness to society

Usefulness is a partial word and everybody could have different criteria. In my point of view it is sportsmen’s and women’s rights to earn more money than a simple employee annual salary. I can convince my opinion based on 2 reasons as below.

Being professional in some sports is equal to be a crafty art man. An artist could exhibit his or her masterpiece like photographs, sculpture or something like that in galleries whenever he wants but a sportsman could show his art to people just in a competition and not every time he wishes only in those specific dates which for example Olympics or world cups will be held. And if you as a sportsman be injured and can’t join the competition you will lose everything, you have to wait for next period. In that case still it depends on your condition in future for instance your age, your weight…

In other hand a sportsman could make money through his or her profession just for a short time frame. In that specific time duration he or she should saves their money to investment for their future time so it is logical to be paid more than other citizen in society.

So they would be jobless after their time of profession just a few of them could become a coach or sports expert and consultants. Most of them will be forgotten and it is not fair. Money is cheapest thing that government may consider for them and their futures life.

Sentence: In that specific time duration he or she should saves their money to investment for their future time so it is logical to be paid more than other citizen in society.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to should and saves

More content wanted.