Essay topics: Public celebrations (National days, Festivals) are held in many countries some people say that these celebrations are a waste of money and we should spend money on more important things. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and examples according to your knowledge and experience.
Celebrations are integral part of our life, no matter whether it is private or public. However, some people feel that public celebrations are not useful and a mere wastage of time and money, others oppose. I feel that, there are so many reasons to give importance to public celebrations in our busy schedule of life.
To begin with, celebrating national days gives us an opportunity to honor and remember the person or incident behind it. New generation will come to know the importance of these national heroes and the honoring is passing into new generation. Furthermore, these celebrations inspire to read and understand what they did for the country or community. It may further influence the ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP users and get unlimited access to essays on the top list; and more advantages...
- Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (76.66670000000001)
- q.....You are advised to spend a maximum of 20 minutes on this task.The graph below gives information on wages of Somecountry over a ten-year period. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown. (90)
- q.......The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You (100)
- The diagram below shows the water cycle, which is the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth. (96.66670000000001)
- The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should wri (95)
- Q....Many people think that international travel will decrease in future. Do you think it is a positive development? Give examples from your experience. (86.66670000000001)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 150 words (92.5)
- q...The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should (83.33329999999999)
- The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata (or Calcutta). (90)
- The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 1 (66.66670000000001)