By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

It is indisputably taken for granted that living in a secure society, not only plays a vitally significant roll in every human’s life, but also makes a fundamental contribution to spread peace among people. One of the topics of heated debates among people is what is the best way to condemn murderer. There a vast number of criminals that every single of them has it’s own punishment. Some people are of the opinion that murderers should not be punished by execution on account of the fact that society will also commit murderer in this way. Also they believe that the best retribution is sending them to prison.

Psychologists believe that one of the main reasons of a person commit a crime is mental problem and these problems comes from their past and it is the outcome of living in this society. Furthermore, they think that government should provide a place to help criminals with consulting with expert psychologists, as an instance.

In the other hand it does not affect on every existence and if society does not punish criminals it leads to increase the number of them. It seems fair to assume that convicting them to death causes society commit murderer too. Despite of living these kinds of people can menace the society and put other individual’s survival in danger, but they do not deserve to die.

I strongly believe that government is responsible for criminals and punishing them with death penalty is the worst way. Society should provide an opt ground to decrease crime and murderer. Killing people either in terms of punishing or with purpose of murder is committing crime.