By punishing murderers with the death penalty society is also guilty for committing murder therefore life in prison is better punishment for murderers To what extent do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples f

By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty for committing murder therefore life in prison is better punishment for murderers.
To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is believed that the big punishment should be given to any murderers because it’s the exact action that they did. So, instead of death penalty it is suggested that the murderers have to spend rest of their life in prison. I think people do not have either the knowledge or permission to decide about a person’s life due to many different aspects of people’s personality and the disability for anyone to predict the future.

Punishing people with the big punishment have been considered as a controversial issue in the recent years, in a way that death penalty has been abolished in Britain...

Sentence: An example of this is people who send out lots of great ideas which is resulted in so many hours of thinking in prison or people who changed their life style and beliefs.
Description: The fragment great ideas which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are