BY PUNISHING MURDERS WITH THE DEATH PENALTY, SOCIETY IS ALSO COMMITTING MURDER,THEREFORE,LIFE IN PRISON IS A BETTER CHOICE FOR MURDERERS.TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE.

BY PUNISHING MURDERS WITH THE DEATH PENALTY, SOCIETY IS ALSO COMMITTING MURDER,THEREFORE,LIFE IN PRISON IS A BETTER CHOICE FOR MURDERERS.
TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE.

Criminals can be punished many ways,it can be a short term to long term sentence in the prison or a death penalty.Many people opine that, capital punishment is against the moral value of the society.So I agree that life term imprisonment is a better choice to death sentence.

Life long imprisonment has many advantages over hanging a person to death.Firstly,it will provide the offender an opportunity to regret about his action and correct himself.For instance,many crimes occur due to the circumstances that the person live in.Some time he may forced to do a illegal activity for living.In such situations,if a law breaker is given death penalty as a punishment,the whole society should feel guilty about the consequences.However capital punishment for serious crimes like rape or intentional murder is justifiable.

Secondly,long term in prison can serve as a deterent for many people who may intended to commit offences in future.To explain this further,life after imprisonment is not very hopeful for many.They may lose their status in the family and society or may difficult to find a living for his future.Due to these problems they may keep their hands and head away from such crimes.

Finaly,the society will no longer feel guilty about the punishment if a life in prison is provided.The law makers will get ample amount of time to scrutanize the case and at the same time the criminal will get a chance to prove his inncence.Later on the training and education he gets in the prison will mould him to a better citizen ,who could contribute to the society in a positive way.

To conclude,society has no right to take the life away but can educate and retrain the offenders to become a responsible human being.

Sentence: The law makers will get ample amount of time to scrutanize the case and at the same time the criminal will get a chance to prove his inncence.
Error: inncence Suggestion: innocence
Error: scrutanize Suggestion: scrutinize