Q Education is a lifelong task In what extent do you agree or disagree

Q: Education is a lifelong task. In what extent do you agree or disagree?

Human life is progressing every day with observation and learning. Some people think that a person should gain education for a short time, but some think it is a lifelong process. I will try to explore in this essay why I think education is a lifelong process.

Education should not be limited to bookish knowledge, attending exams or acquiring degrees as many people think. We can learn so many things through our own experiences, observing others, following media reports and so forth. Because life experience is one of the best teachers, people learn much more from their own experiences. Regardless the fact that, people make mistakes, they can learn from them, which helps people grow and become wiser. The wisdom, which we acquired by this way will be with us probably in all our lifetime. This will show as the right way and enable us to be wise in our activities. For instance, the dispute between people, allow us to learn the problems, which leads to that issue. We will be wiser next time by correcting that mistakes and it will remain in our mind whenever you are facing the same situation.

Moreover, the skills of others also contribute in increasing our awareness about something. This enlightens our minds to avoid making the same mistake in our life. For instance, the critical medical condition of a lung cancer person, who was a chronic chain smoker, vigilant you from indulging in smoking. Media stories and detailed reports make us informative in all fields. They are providing genuine details of whatever we need. For example, through media we can learn about the features of a newly introduced gadgets or even the catalogue to know completely about it even before we buy a new one.

Apparently, our career also is adapting new technologies. Revolutionary changes are taken place in every walks of life. Education occurs for older people too, even if they are not attending school. People can learn new ways of life, either in their family life or in their career. People feel the true learning when they learn and do something new. Big firms are allocating huge money on training sections for their employees.

To conclude, it is clear from the discussion that, education is a lifelong task. From womb to tomb, people are learning something through observation, experience, and training.

Sentence: For instance, the critical medical condition of a lung cancer person, who was a chronic chain smoker, vigilant you from indulging in smoking.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to vigilant and you

Sentence: For example, through media we can learn about the features of a newly introduced gadgets or even the catalogue to know completely about it even before we buy a new one.
Error: catalogue Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts