Q Many people think that international travel will decrease in future Do you think it is a positive development Give examples from your experience

Q....Many people think that international travel will decrease in future. Do you think it is a positive development? Give examples from your experience.

Due to the advancements in technology, many people think that international travel will diminish in the future. If it happens like this, I feel it will be a positive development because of a couple of reasons.

To begin with, reduction in the international travel for tourism will be beneficial for reducing the impacts of global warming. The increased use of air travels, which undeniably leads to pollution in the highest level of our atmosphere, is one of the main reasons of depleting ozone layer that gives rise to global warming. The air and noise pollution by the airplanes also will reduce as the number of flights services may reflect due to the reduction in the number of tourists. Moreover, plastic wastes in the tourist spots became a headache for the local governments. Plastic and other waste materials destroy the natural flow of wastes. Furthermore, local tourism will boost up as people are interested to visit the tourist attractions of their own countries.

Apparently, the international tourists affect local culture and traditions and conflicts between tourists and tourists will be declined. The natural beauty and landscapes are destroyed for making facilities like hotels, roads, beaches, airports and so on for boosting tourism. The limited number of international tourists will save the natural beauty of these places to and extend. Besides, local art forms are used to re-tuned for the convenience of these foreigners and it lost its beauty ultimately. For instance, Kathakali of Kerala, is a traditional melodrama of three hours, which is re-tuned for the foreigners that finish within half an hour, ultimately, lost its real beauty.

Finally, the advanced medical treatment, latest educational facilities, high-tech transportation, and career options with high salary if available in the home country, it will dramatically improve the standard of livings of people and there by trim down the need of international travel. The out lets of Multi-national companies give us the international shopping experience too.

In conclusion, I believe that if international tourism may diminish in the future, it will bring a number of positive impacts for the individual, society and country. Therefore, I consider it will be a positive development.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts