Q...When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one you prefer? Support your answer with specific details.

An ever increasing number of people, thanks to globalization, move from one part of the world to another in search of greener pastures. Some people try to preserve their own cultures while others adopt the culture of the host country. This essay compares the pros and cons of these two views and argues that adopting the host country’s custom is better.

To begin with, a person from a country with strong and old cultural traditions, it will be far difficult for him to reject his own and adapt new one within a short time. On the contrary, keeping old customs provides them a sense of satisfact...

Tessy, good to use 'When we are in Rome do as the Romans do'.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts