Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence as television and internet media will replace it very soon Do you agree or disagree

Radio will no longer be able to hold its presence as television and internet media will replace it very soon. Do you agree or disagree?

In 21st century a lot of things have changed dramatically. Technology has improved to such a large extent that it is rendered our lives to become more convenient and comfortable. Mass media such as radio, television and internet are also one such invention which has influenced human kind immensely. Nowadays, it is observed that radio is becoming less popular when compared to television and internet and this view point is supported. This is analyzed with examples below.

Until television became available to common man, radio was the most famous mass media of communication for entertainment and news. However, when television started becoming affordable it started attracting more and more people since television could connect to people with both audio and video. Today radio is used less, it is mostly used to listen news, sports commentary or songs while driving or when one is in a remote place without access to television or internet.

One of the most important advantage of television is being able to watch motion pictures while listening. Other advantages include being able to watch programs of interest. News on television can better affect, provoke and inspire people to react to the situation. For example, tragic event of tsunami in Japan was viewed by many people across the world and people shared their sympathies and offered help to people of Japan. This could not have been achieved so effectively via medium of radio. When entertainment is considered television offers various variety of programs for different age groups and is considered one o f the interesting medium of pass time. Sports events can be watched live with all actions. Thus, it can be seen that television offers a lot of convenience and comfort of being able to watch programs telecast-ed at far of countries sitting at home

Internet is another great invention which hols a ocean of information and can also be very interactive. Through internet once can access news or any entertaining program like movies or songs at the click of a button from anywhere. This medium of internet is also widely used in education since it has the encyclopedia of information. It favors the social media such as face book , twitter and emails which is most successful medium of communication in present days. The recent political event in Egypt was triggered by Face book which spread like wild fire. This shows the strength of internet in connecting with people.Through internet once can also learn about new places and take a virtual tour via Google earth. This shows the advantages of Internet over radio.

To sum up, when clearly analyzed the advantages of Television and internet over radio, it becomes evidently clear that radio will no longer be able to hold its presence as a mass media of communication.

Sentence: It favors the social media such as face book , twitter and emails which is most successful medium of communication in present days.
Description: The fragment and emails which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Internet is another great invention which hols a ocean of information and can also be very interactive.
Error: hols Suggestion: No alternate word

Good job! it is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts