Reading is more important for developing imaginations and language skills than television. Do you agree or disagree?

It is true that reading is very important because it can develop imaginations and language skills, but some people argue that television is the best tool to learn everything. While I accept television gives a lot of advantages, I believe reading can improve human ability more than other ways.

Television is a modern media that produce sound and picture in the same time. In modern era, watching television becomes daily habit that can we do every time. People prefer to use it because many programs are available there. Without trying imagination something, they can see information from all the world directly. Television not only functions as learning tools that is supported by technology, but also as an entertainment tool. It provides a lot of non education programs such as variety show, celebrity gossip, talent show, cartoon movie, and drama film. Besides, television gives information cycle very fast and accurate. It also increases audio and visual skills perfectly.

However, in my opinion reading is the best technique to improve knowledge. Although it is a traditional method, reading never becomes an expired way and is always used by people to get information. Sometimes, human do not realize that they get multiple benefits even more knowledge from reading. For examples when someone open dictionary to find a meaning of word, he or she will read other words before he or she get it or when people read newspaper, they will get information completely such as business, economic, politic, education, job vacancy, and sport. Human’s brain will save information from reading longer than television. Besides, people who have reading as their hobby will get a good ability in skimming and scanning methods.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against which one is better between reading and television, but I believe that reading gives more knowledge than television.

Sentence: Sometimes, human do not realize that they get multiple benefits even more knowledge from reading.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to human and do

Sentence: For examples when someone open dictionary to find a meaning of word, he or she will read other words before he or she get it or when people read newspaper, they will get information completely such as business, economic, politic, education, job vacancy, and sport.
Description: The fragment she get it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, past tense