Reading is more important for imagination and languages skill then television Do you agree or disagree.

Reading is more important for imagination and languages skill then television
Do you agree or disagree.

Nowadays, language is very important for every one, and many way to improve language skill as reading. Reading reputed good method to increase skill better the people use technic to improve the skill from television.

Reading it is simple activity when every one can do it. With reading reader can details to learn the sentences word by word, besides the reader could get new vocabulary from reads. That is because important for every one. It is right reading need more time to understand. But it is how to readers if they focus with the text so many benefits they can get it. Furthermore, reading will give the reader technic to memorizing and give they many idea to explode the knowledge, to more creative to imagine.

Actually, from television also the people can get many ability to improve language, but the people must really focus to comprehend what the meaning from movie or anything to can learn from their. For example some one watching movie in television and he or she try to understand what the mean from this movie, when the movie running to play the watcher does not understand or less conceiving the meaning. And than, that can make trouble because the watcher cannot repeat the film. Different with reading if the readers less to understudy meaning from focus this text they can focus try to learn about this sentences.

In my conclusion, there are always many technic to upgrade languages skill. Right there are from reading or getting from television but I am agree to reading more important better television for improve imagination and language skill, because from reading the people can defile to understand sentences by sentences.

Sentence: With reading reader can details to learn the sentences word by word, besides the reader could get new vocabulary from reads.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and details
Suggestion: Refer to sentences and word

Sentence: It is right reading need more time to understand.
Description: The fragment reading need more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

give they many idea to explode the knowledge, to more creative to imagine.
give them many ideas to explode the knowledge, more creativity to imagine.

Sentence: Actually, from television also the people can get many ability to improve language, but the people must really focus to comprehend what the meaning from movie or anything to can learn from their.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to to and can
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to their

Sentence: For example some one watching movie in television and he or she try to understand what the mean from this movie, when the movie running to play the watcher does not understand or less conceiving the meaning.
Description: The fragment she try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense
Sentence: And than, that can make trouble because the watcher cannot repeat the film.

try to learn about this sentences.
try to learn about this sentence.

Sentence: Right there are from reading or getting from television but I am agree to reading more important better television for improve imagination and language skill, because from reading the people can defile to understand sentences by sentences.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and improve

Sentence: Reading reputed good method to increase skill better the people use technic to improve the skill from television.
Error: technic Suggestion: No alternate word