In recent years, some countries have experienced very rapid economic development. This has resulted in higher standards of living in urban areas but not in the countryside.This situation might bring some problems for the country as a whole.What are these

In recent years, some countries have experienced very rapid economic development. This has resulted in higher standards of living in urban areas but not in the countryside.
This situation might bring some problems for the country as a whole.
What are these problems?
How might be they reduced?

There is little room for doubt that manifold countries have been experiencing boom of economic development in the status quo. However, impact of this trend is a subject of instant debate. Because of that rapid growth, life conditions seem to have been improved in suburbs. Even though that economic development has been beneficial in many fields, it has brought some drawbacks.

At first it is important to note that living standards have stagnated and even worsened in rural areas while economic development has brought considerable refinements in cities. As economy of a country proliferated, this has caused proportional increase in the majority sectors of industry. Oil refining and packaging industries, for example, faced considerable expansion. Unfortunately, those subsequent developments, notably packaging industry, are creating worldwide concern since packaging involves usage of great deal of plastic materials. As a result, our planet is getting more and more polluted.

While searching for answers for those problems and depleting negative influences, one should recognize that those problems are not ‘world’s problems’ but they are ‘our problems’. Ensuing environmental pollution will lead to subsequent creation of diseases which are threatening to human being’s survival. Taking into consideration that dangers, first of all, government should take necessary actions by imposing restraints in scant regard of people’s on that issues and increases their awareness of that dangers.

In the light of these facts, economical development is not necessarily real bane but some negative effects, such as environmental pollution and diseases, has been created owing to that trend. Resolving those bad sides requires mankind to recognize that world is human beings unique home and do their best to protect it.