Recycling is now an essential measure it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible toward the environment To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Recycling is now an essential measure: it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible toward the environment.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Greedy and negligent acts of mankind against the nature always were the main cause of inevitable disasters. I firmly believe that it is almost time for human race to be responsible and respectful towards the environment. One method that can prevent disasters is recycling.

Firstly, we should remember that we are not alone on Earth. Our careless acts against the environment not only damage people , but also other living beings, like plants and animals, which were in existence long before us. Chemical waste spoils the fertility of the soil, it produces toxic gases which cause to communicable diseases in society.

Secondly, our needs are unlimited, but resources are limited. Instead of spoiling the environment with trash, we can recycle it.Recycling will cause to the reduction of exploiting the nature. Recycle can reduce the use of fresh raw materials, like trees. It is also beneficial process to country's economy. For example, recycling aluminum cans save 95 percent of the energy which is used to make aluminum cans from new material.

However, many people have different attitude towards the recycled products.They are reluctant to use of recycled products.They think it is harmful for their health.That is why, I believe it is government's obligation to stimulate people to recycle their trash. Government should create recycling drop-off centers. It should promote benefits of recycling to society.

To sum up, society should become more responsible towards the environment. The one of the best way that can keep the world for next generations is recycling.