Reducing global environmental damage should be handled by governments rather than individuals To what extent do you agree or disagree

Reducing global environmental damage should be handled by governments rather than individuals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this modern world, the development of industry sector's causes major pollution problems due to this reason the global environment is deteriorating day by day.

Firstly,as in this globalization world government is allocating resources for rise in industry sectors where most of the it deals with chemicals which causes hazardous to both living beings and environment.But government should run these industries by adopting some rules and regulations these rules which will help to maintain and balance the ecological system .example in our area many industries are developed near to the houses du...

Sentence: Firstly, as in this globalization world government is allocating resources for rise in industry sectors where most of the it deals with chemicals which causes hazardous to both living beings and environment.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to the and it

Sentence: This made reduce in pollution to some extent.
Description: A verb, past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to made and reduce

Sentence: Government should held an awareness programme to the people in order to maintain these rules.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and held

Sentence: So the individual person had equal resposibilty in maintaing the ecological in a balancing way.
Error: resposibilty Suggestion: responsibility
Error: maintaing Suggestion: maintain

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Don't forget punctuation marks.