Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence?

It is indisputably taken for granted that having a good personality, as we all are probably aware of, not only plays a vitally important roll in every human’s individual life, but also makes a fundamental contribution to be successful in our communications. Statistical researches present that the characteristics which an individual own it on the birth time, have more significant impact on one’s individuality and improvement than the experiences which he achieves in his life. However psychologists are of the point of view that more than ninety percent of one’s personage is based on the environment, Bystanders and the thing that happens in his life.

At first glance, I would like to mention one of the affection of experiences on a person’s personage especially in childhood. People in low ages are too impressive and they learn all the treatments and behaviors around them and undoubtedly it affect on their personality. It is proven that most of the crime contributors have a tough background in their childhood or it is derived by poverty. Moreover a person who has experience of upbringing in an orphanage is with a totally different character in compare to who grew up in a wealth family.

Further more besides of the impacts of experiences on a person’s personality, it is fair to assume every individual is born with a particular character that will be stable until the end of his life. That is the reason of two sisters having a wealth of mutual moral.

All in all, after all this argues, I personally believe that although these two both have their own effects. Some people are doing a lot of acts because of a condition that they are on it and it is only how they seem. The fact is the attitudes and behaviors of a person, is a mixture of what he adopts from the environment and external issues and the nature that he was born with.

Sentence: Statistical researches present that the characteristics which an individual own it on the birth time, have more significant impact on one's individuality and improvement than the experiences which he achieves in his life.
Description: The word own is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to own

Sentence: People in low ages are too impressive and they learn all the treatments and behaviors around them and undoubtedly it affect on their personality.
Description: The fragment it affect on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover a person who has experience of upbringing in an orphanage is with a totally different character in compare to who grew up in a wealth family.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: It is indisputably taken for granted that having a good personality, as we all are probably aware of, not only plays a vitally important roll in every human's individual life, but also makes a fundamental contribution to be successful in our communications.
Error: indisputably Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Some people are doing a lot of acts because of a condition that they are on it and it is only how they seem.
Error: acts Suggestion: No alternate word