Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be major influence?Give reasons for your answers and include any

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be major influence?
Give reasons for your answers and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Human psychology and mental development is heavily influenced bu the genetic sciences. We now understand the importance of inherent characteristics more than ever before. Still it is difficult to decide whether an individual personality and development are more influenced by genetic factors or by the environment.
Research, relating to twins, showed how significant inherent characteristics can be for an individuals life. Whether these characteristics are able to develop within the personality of an individual surely depends on whether the circumstances allow such a development. The experience we have in life we have in life are so unpredictable and powerful, that they can boost other influences.
My view is that there is no one major influence in a person's life. Instead, the traits we inherent from our parents and the situations and experiences that we encounter in life are constantly interacting. it is the interaction of the two that shapes a person's personality and dictates how that personality develops. if this were not true, than we would be able to predict the behavior and character of a person from the moment they were born.
I would like to conclude with the opinion that either nature or nurture is the major influence on a person, but both have powerful effects. How these factors interact is still unknown today and then remain largely unpredictable in a person.