The restoration of old buildings in major cities in the world spends numerous government expenditures This money should be use in new housing and road development To what extent do you agree or disagree

The restoration of old buildings in major cities in the world spends numerous government expenditures. This money should be use in new housing and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

It is true that governments are providing financial support for the continuous maintenance and restoration of historical buildings in famous cities. However, others believe that state budgets should be radically use for building homes and development of highways. In my point of view, governments must focus on both views.

There are major reasons why restoration of old buildings is essential. A first reason is these edifices preserve and represent a country's history, culture and heritage. In line with this,structures such as these were built by a nation's ancestors, hence, these are one of ...

others believe that state budgets should be radically use for building homes and development of highways.
Suggestion: others believe that state budgets should be radically used for building homes and development of highways.

Sentence: A first reason is these edifices preserve and represent a country's history, culture and heritage.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, plural
Suggestion: The first reason is that these...

Sentence: It is undeniable that a government significant responsibility is its society.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to government and significant