As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television people do less physical activity and this having a negative effect on their health To what extent do you agree or disagree

As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this having a negative effect on their health

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The invention of electronic device has altered people’s means run their lives. As a result, people make less physical activities, but it is not always believed that this invention will damage on their health.

The technology of computer has released variety sophisticated applications that ease people do much more easy actions on their personal computer without leaving comfortable rooms and waste huge times. If they are desire to shop, they just connect internet, visit online display, choose the product, and pay their goods by internet banking. Nevertheless, supermarkets or traditional markets keep popular for house wife and young people even they have to walk.

Scientist, lecturer, e-designer are profession those utilize the facilities of computer all worked-time. Moreover, they prefer preparing each daily necessary by using electronic stuffs, for instance washing machine and cooking with microwave to make their daily activity simple due to limited time. This condition has leaded them less physical activities as well. However, in break time they need to spend their time wisely to get better life by doing activities like jogging, hiking, fishing with friends and getting with family.

On other parts, the invention of technologies has been boosting to create new types of food that is manufactured in large quantity and proper taste. Unfortunately, many of that food contain low nutrition and high fat. Some people think eating delicious food is not enough, so that they concern to cook by themselves with fresh ingredient and enjoy cooking process.

Though there are many electronic machines spread around us, these machines have been helped people doing activities much more. But, physical activities still exist to make enjoyable lives.

The invention of electronic device has altered people’s means run their lives.
The invention of electronic device has altered people’s means to run their lives.

applications that ease people do much more easy actions on their personal computer
applications that ease people to do much more easy actions on their personal computer

Sentence: The technology of computer has released variety sophisticated applications that ease people do much more easy actions on their personal computer without leaving comfortable rooms and waste huge times.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to variety and sophisticated

If they are desire to shop,
If they have desires to shop,