As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television people do less physical activity and this is having negative a negative effect on their health To what extent do you agree or disagree

As a result of electronic inventions such as the computer and television, people do less physical activity, and this is having negative a negative effect on their health.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Modern era has converted several parts of our life gradually. Many opinions say advanced electronic inventions make everything become easier whereas other perspectives think contrast.

Today, there have been a number of views developing in the society regarding positive and negative effects of modern electronic inventions. In term of office workforce, employees tend to spend their time sitting down with a computer a whole day without any exercises or physical activities. It is compounded with bad habit at home watching television too long. As a result, it makes their body getting weak even overweight. So it will be damage for their health.

In the other side, modern inventions can help some citizens to do their job. Washing machine, refrigerator and blender are some inventions that can help housewives to finish their daily duties. Tractors and several kinds of agricultural tools can support farmers to do their job. Moreover, sophisticated inventions in medical can save many lives. That’s why, modern inventions actually hold a meaningful role in citizens life.

After knowing and considering both aspects, we can open our eyes widely to judge which one should be blamed in this case. Modern inventions such as computer actually do not influence our health as long as we know how to use it appropriately.

In conclusion, I think, we have to think further to know what main factor makes citizens’ health become more and more delicate in the present life. I truly believe that we already realize that our health depend on the way we deal with modern invention itself.

Sentence: Moreover, sophisticated inventions in medical can save many lives.
Description: The fragment in medical can is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace medical with noun

Sentence: I truly believe that we already realize that our health depend on the way we deal with modern invention itself.
Description: The fragment health depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past participle