saving money is a good habit for an individual after the retirement for an individual ater retirement do you agree or disagree

saving money is a good habit for an individual after the retirement for an individual ater retirement .do you agree or disagree?

A penny saved is a penny earned.No doubt, saving money is a preferable habit for a person in today's cut throat competition globe. It is pondered that it is desirable habit for an individual after the retirement . I fully disagree with this statement .below i will accord the reasons with this statement.

Firstly,one's whole life is spent in making money in inflation world.At the age when an individual reached to retirement,money is not for keeping in their pockets but it should be spent for theri flee lives.Half of their lives they are busy in making more currency notes .AFTer retirement , ...

Sentence: AFTer retirement, senior citizens get more vistas in buying kitchen utensils, furniture, transport vehicles etc. To explain it further, an army job retiree get more discounts in buying vehicles than normal individual.
Description: The fragment retiree get more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Thus, those who made them to leave in others houses, why they should get that saving money ?
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and houses

Sentence: At the age when an individual reached to retirement, money is not for keeping in their pockets but it should be spent for theri flee lives.
Error: theri Suggestion: their

Sentence: So, at this age for hom they are saving the money ?If seniors save their money the whole money after their death will be given to their children.
Error: hom Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It is undeliably, that after the retirement their age can be defined as the last phase of the life wheel.
Error: undeliably Suggestion: undeniably

Sentence: Thus, they should enjoy these precious days ully with their lovable one.
Error: ully Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.