School uniforms

School uniforms

Reading passage tells about school uniforms. Educators have long recognized that high school can be a difficult experience for many learners or students. Having school uniforms is good for students. And then, in school which is nonacademic can make their own rules for students to do not wear school uniforms which are same as other schools. But, all students commonly wear the same uniforms.

As we know, benefits of school uniforms are so many. Having school uniforms is more affordable for both of students and parents. And then, to have school uniforms is good, but uniforms which are trendy and fashionable clothing are expensive. Because of it, many teenagers more like it, and teenagers usually change size of their uniforms if theirs is too big for them.

In the same way, the listening passage tells about school uniforms, but there are several mistakes which made from uniforms user, and we better know them students or learners. They usually change their uniforms after they back from school. And then, they hang out with their friends. It is because they do not like school uniforms which are not fashionable clothing. Wearing uniforms which are unfashionable is very uncomfortable for almost all of students especially women. However, there are several reasons why learners do not like to wear school uniforms that are uncomfortable and always same as almost all of students.

Firstly, students do not like to wear school uniforms because they are uncomfortable. Many students around the world think that school uniforms are very annoying. And then, wearing school uniforms is not fashionable. So, my explanation makes clear that students do not like to wear school uniforms because of uncomfortable.

Furthermore, because of market quality, students do not like to wear school uniforms. In Indonesia, school uniforms are too old style and never changing since in past way. It makes students in globalization era do not like to wear it. For instance, the students of high school in Indonesia always wear the same school uniforms which are white and grey, and white and blue. Because of it, many students are bullied by other students. It makes clear that school uniforms are not liked by learners because school uniforms in Indonesia never change.

It makes students in globalization era do not like to wear it.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence? and think how to remove this issue next time.