Several languages die every year Many people feel this is a positive trend and that a world with fewer language promotes harmony and uderstanding between people Analyze both sides of this arguement and provide your opinion

Several languages die every year. Many people feel this is a positive trend and that a world with fewer language promotes harmony and uderstanding between people.Analyze both sides of this arguement and provide your opinion.

Language gives us identity in the world and in the past used to speak only their native language and earned their livelihood by trading in their local language but now, this trend is interruptedby the popularity of few widespreadly used language in the world .

Many tribal languages are dying every year and some are predicted to vanish within two decades that means one language is lost in every ten days.Never seen such decline in the history of earth and today's world is dominated by three or four languages such as English, German, French,etc.This unbalance leads to the end of other language...

Sentence: Never seen such decline in the history of earth and today's world is dominated by three or four languages such as English, German, French,etc. This unbalance leads to the end of other languages which are ignored by by public.
Description: The fragment by by contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: Although, this will minimise lack od communication between people, create peace and harmony in the world as there will be less conflict regarding to different languages but due to these small problems, i don't think ignoring our mother tongue is the right thing to do but recently it has been happening, these issues are not enough for me to provide a free entrance for other language in my country and let it destory my culture, religion,ethical values, etc.
Error: od Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: minimise Suggestion: minimize
Error: destory Suggestion: destroy

Sentence: The loss of diversity may also deprive us different ways of looking at the world as new languages also affect our thought and preception .
Error: preception Suggestion: No alternate word

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.