Several languages die out every year, that is not important because life will become easier if there are fewer languages in the world. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In these days, there is a growing recognition that English is well on it's way to becoming a global language, as a consequence, a number of other communication tools are on the verges of extinction. Some people think that this phenomenon has no significant impact on human life whereas other claim that we should preserve these languages to maintain it's diversity. Personally, I am of the later idea for the following reasons.

First of all, it is an indeniable fact that a language always goes hand in hand with a culture which is the major contribution to the formation of our colourful world today. No sooner had people established a specific tool of communication than it would mirror the disparity in way of thinking and seeing things. For instance, effective communication as native speakers relies not only on the pronunciation, wording or sentence structures but also on the gesture, body language as well as facial expressions. Therefore, the disappearance of a language means that the bridge which connected the past and present history is absolutely broken.

Equally importantly, ethnic groups could maitain such native tongues and learn a global language such as English simultaneously. The process of acquiring a second language at beginner or intermediate levels is absolutely not exhausting, hence, local people are able to preserve their uniqueness while exploring a new language and culture. It is believed that only when all the mother tongues are not shrunk by the extinction of language will people not live in a simple and monotonous world and act in a similar ways.

By way of conclusion, I strongly believe that the full exist of all the languages in the world should be maintained and developed for both cultural and diversified aspects. Numerous actions must be taken into consideration to keep the language not die out.

Sentence: For instance, if a person want to learn deeply about a language he or she had to acknowledge not only the pronunciation, wording or sentence structures but also the gesture, body language as well as facial expressions.
Description: The fragment person want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Therefore, the disappearance of a language means that the bridge link the past and present history is absolutely broken.
Description: The fragment bridge link the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace link with verb, past tense

Sentence: Personally, I am of the later idear for the following reasons.
Error: idear Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First of all, it is an indeniable fact that a language always goes hand in hand with a culture which is the major contribution to the formation of our colourful world today.
Error: indeniable Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Equally importantly, ethnic groups could maitain such native tongues and learn a global language such as English simultaneously.
Error: maitain Suggestion: maintain

Sentence: The process of accquiring a second language at beginner or intermediate levels is absolutely not exhausting, hence, local people are able to preserve their uniqueness while exploring a new language and culture.
Error: accquiring Suggestion: acquiring

Sentence: Besides, only when all the mother tongues are not shrinked by the extinction of language will people not live in a simple and monotonous world and act in a similar ways.
Error: shrinked Suggestion: No alternate word