Sex education is schools are only introducing conflicting ideas and confusion among the immature minds and should be immediately stopped

Sex education is schools are only introducing conflicting ideas and confusion among the immature minds and should be immediately stopped.

It has been discussed so long that sex education should be banned in schools. In my opinion, sex education is increasing disturbances in childish minds of children against opposite sexes. They became confused in early age about opposite sexes. It also plays a part to ruin children which is completely bad for society. On the other hand, children become knowledgeable about their own sexes and their bodies and its characteristics.

In the world of today, sex education is being taught to schoolchildren but it is making great bad impacts on their minds. They keen to know about opponent sex and they want to explore more about these sexes, by losing their progress in other subjects. Therefore, it is completely premature study for children of school age. This subject have completely ruined their minds and made a bad influence on them.

Children lose their grades in other subjects. They do not realize the importance of other subjects such as, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry etc and they get less marks in these subjects. Sex education attracts children because it has interesting nature as compare to other subjects such as Geography or History. Children start to think that these subjects are not relevant or important.

However, Sex education provide wide range of information on all sexes. It seems good for children information because they can be able to know much about sex by the help of this subject. Children get great information on sexes.

In conclusion, sex education seems no longer relevant for children of schools. Therefore, it should be stopped in immediate basis. Therefore, schoolchild will learn the importance of other important and essential subject. They can be able to focus on these subjects and sports activities too.

Sentence: They keen to know about opponent sex and they want to explore more about these sexes, by losing their progress in other subjects.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to They and keen

Sentence: Sex education attracts children because it has interesting nature as compare to other subjects such as Geography or History.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to as and compare

However, Sex education provide wide range of information on all sexes.
Suggestion: However, Sex education provides wide range of information on all sexes.

better to support only one side:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion: because of reasons 1,2,3, so i choose A/B or agree/disagree.