Should arts-related entertainment venues such as museums and art galleries be free of charge for the general public, or should a charge apply for admittance?

First , the keeping and take care of the staff in museums have so many expenses like hiring skilled staff to clean , study, research, building expenses, electricity power, and other expenses. so maybe people can pay for these expenses and help to take care of the staff inside of the museum or art gallery. Not for the all expenses but just some part of the expense and in this way they feel they are paying for keeping museum or art galley and they art part of this responsibility.

Second, despite all expenses all people even poor people have right to visit museum or art gallery and enjoy theses, no matter how rich or poor they are.So government should have a plan to pay for museum or art gallery to give this opportunity to anybody to vist museum or art gallery.

Finally , I think it it better to decrease price of the bill to the lowest price that any body in society can afford it and then government pay for the rest of the expenses. In this way all people able to visit what they like to see in museums and art galleries.

To sum up, every body have right , no matter poor or rich, and government should have a plan to respect people of their society and give them chance to visit arts-related entertainment venues .

You need to put more words first. The No. of Words: is 225. The ideal one is 350.

Sentence: Not for the all expenses but just some part of the expense and in this way they feel they are paying for keeping museum or art galley and they art part of this responsibility.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: Finally , I think it it better to decrease price of the bill to the lowest price that any body in society can afford it and then government pay for the rest of the expenses.
Description: The fragment it it contains a repeated word

Sentence: To sum up, every body have right , no matter poor or rich, and government should have a plan to respect people of their society and give them chance to visit arts-related entertainment venues .
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to matter and poor

Sentence: Second, despite all expenses all people even poor people have right to visit museum or art gallery and enjoy theses, no matter how rich or poor they are.So government should have a plan to pay for museum or art gallery to give this opportunity to anybody to vist museum or art gallery.
Error: vist Suggestion: visit

Error: arts-related Suggestion: arts related